It is through successful partnerships with individuals and organizations who share our vision for healthcare workforce development, patient care research and innovation that the Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation was born.
We’re grateful to our partners for their support of the Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation and their dedication to fulfilling its mission.
Partners in Building
We would like to recognize our partners in building the Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation.
Partners in Learning
We would like to recognize our partners in education at the Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation.
Partners in Mission
We’re grateful to the following individuals and organizations for their financial support of the Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation:
- Aimee and Chris Allbritton
- Benjamin F. Edwards, by Craig Schermerhorn and Rob Pietroburgo
- Dr. Charles and Mary Callahan
- Bob and MaryLynne Clarke
- G. Virginia Conlee
- Ed and Sharon Curtis
- The Fricke Family
- Friends of Memorial
- Randy and Kathy Germeraad
- Rajesh Govindaiah, MD, and Renu Govindaiah, MD
- David Griffen, MD, PhD, FACEP, and Sue Griffen
- H.D. Smith
- Heartland Credit Union
- Joe and Anna Hurwitz
- Mitch and Annette Johnson
- Bob and Berta Kay
- Elena Kezelis and Ed Gower
- Mark Kuhnke, MD, and Janet Kuhnke
- Bridget and Tom Lamont
- Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.
- Chris McDowell, MD, and Lisa McDowell
- Mid-America Emergency Physicians
- M.G. and Donna Nelson
- O'Shea Builders
- Marsha Prater
- Todd S. and Jill L. Roberts
- William and Mary Schnirring
- SIU Division of General Surgery
- Springfield Electric Supply Company
- Springfield Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company
- Cecilia Wendler
- Valera Yazell
- Zdi, Inc.